Marc Pro Device
Maximize Training Adaptations
After completion of intense exercise – particularly resistance exercise – due to the secretion of certain hormones (cortisol), the body enters a catabolic state. The body then requires adequate recovery in order to enter the anabolic state (secretion of Testosterone). Without sufficient recovery; regardless of training frequency, you will not receive the greatest training adaptations that you potentially could achieve.
If you improve the recovery process you get more gains from the resistance training that you are already doing.
Improve Recovery After Intense Training:
- Reduce DOMS and symptoms of fatigue.
- Relieve discomfort.
- Aid the prevention of reductions in range of movement.
- Assist in training load progression.
- Reduce the negative effects of intense training on gait and bio-mechanics.
- Help reduce injury risk.
- Help improve overall performance.
The Marc Pro is intended for muscle conditioning by stimulating muscles in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance.