NutriSci – Recovery
SPECIAL OFFER & FREE DELIVERY
USE CODE: NUTRISCI
1.6kg: Approx. 45 Scoops
NutriSci – Backed by Science
We at NutriSci believe in the future of health and providing nutrition for life. We have utilised our scientific knowledge to develop a range of products that will change the way you live your life through exercise and nutrition. The range has been formulated to suit all disciplines, strengths and abilities and is designed to bring optimum results for both men and women who wish to bring their health regimes to the next level.
Benefits of NutriSci Recovery:
- Increases muscle repair
- Decreases stress on the body
- Replaces electrolytes in the system
- Easy to mix and tastes amazing
This product is manufactured in a plant that handles: dairy, soya, wheat, egg, pea and nut products. Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking nutritional supplements, in particular if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced
- Diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Mix 1 scoop (106g) with 500ml of water for 1 hour of training
- Mix 2 scoops (212g) with 500ml of water for 2 hours of training
- Mix 3 scoops (318g) with 500ml of water for 3 hours plus training
- Take immediately after training.
Lemon and Lime, Dextrose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Glutamine AKG, Arginine AKG, Citric Acid, L-Leucine, Thickener (Guar Gum), Vitamin C, Vitamin E Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Lemon, Flavour, Colour (Beta Carotene), Sweetener (Sucralose).
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Manufactured for the MLP Group, in a ISO 9001:2008 approved facility in Ireland
Lemon & Lime, Orange