Recovery Pump RP Lite “Core” System + FREE PROMiXX® + FREE Carry Bag
- RP Lite Unit, Recovery Boots, Recovery Core
- Targets muscular pain and body aches
- Helps minimise long-term tissue damage
- Faster healing time
- Mains operated and universal voltage
- Portable, compact unit
- Pressure and treatment time settings
Click here for our size guide.
Also includes FREE CARRY BAG & PROMiXX VORTEX MIXER worth €62
RECOVERY TO GO THE EXTRA MILE
So powerful yet so “lite.” Weighing just 1kg, the RP Lite is ultra-portable and ideal for Recovery on the go.
- New – Built-in battery with 6-8 hours of batter life
- Adjustable pressure (20-100 mmHg)
- Treatment timer + continuous therapy modes
- New – adjustable hold time (3 options: 0, 5 and 10-second hold)
- Connects to any 4 chambered RecoveryPump Garment
- Size: 21cm x 20cm x 9cm (8.2″ x 7.8″ x 3.5″)
LESS PAIN. MORE GAIN.
|Recovery Pump is used by Athletic Programs around the world and at every level of sports to help reduce the risk of injury and to treat athletes post injury/surgery.|
|The RP therapy (gradient sequential pneumatic compression) is the only medically proven type of pneumatic compression to both accelerate recovery and increase athletic performance in subsequent exercise bouts.|
|Recovery Pumps unique boot design and quick cycle time actively engages the body’s natural return systems (venous/lymphatic) while at rest and keeps athletes feeling fresh during the grind of their season.|
|Recovery Pump is the most portable and affordable pneumatic compression system on the market. Not only is Recovery Pump more affordable than ever, but it is also about half the size and weight of competing brands.|
|Recovery Pump offers the most innovative technology, the most Comprehensive Recovery Gear on the market and a team committed to providing outstanding service to give you a winning edge.|
What Is Recovery Pump?
Recovery Pump is a sequential intermittent compression device which speeds up recovery by increasing blood flow, venous return and effectively removes waste faster than traditional methods.
Sequential Compression is proven therapy through scientific study, research and experience, both in the medical field and Sports Physiology. The RP therapy (gradient sequential pneumatic compression) is the only medically proven type of pneumatic compression to both accelerate recovery and increase athletic performance in subsequent exercise bouts.