Recovery Pump RPX Pants System
- RPX Unit, Recovery Pants and Carry Bag
- Effectively removes metabolic waste
- Relieves workout fatigue
- Lightweight and portable
- Digital screen and internal, rechargeable battery
- 3 Custom and 3 pre-set programs available
- Connects to all Recovery Pump compression garments
- Weighs only 4.1 lbs And is the most portable system on the market
- Digital interface
- Higher pressure max (100 mmhg)
- Universal voltage
- Internal battery pack (4hr charge)
- Programmable recovery & rehab settings
- Comes with new Recovery Boots with integrated hoses
Combines the Recovery Core and Boots in a one size fits all complete leg and core Recovery system.
Click here for our size guide.
What Is Recovery Pump?
Recovery Pump is a sequential intermittent compression device which speeds up recovery by increasing blood flow, venous return and effectively removes waste faster than traditional methods.
Sequential Compression is proven therapy through scientific study, research and experience, both in the medical field and Sports Physiology. The RP therapy (gradient sequential pneumatic compression) is the only medically proven type of pneumatic compression to both accelerate recovery and increase athletic performance in subsequent exercise bouts.