Hire Recovery Pump
48 hours Recovery in 1 Hour
"The RecoveryBoots have enabled me to back up with my training consistently day after day and enhance recovery so much faster than a massage or ice bath has ever been able to..."
Why Athletes Love It
Terms & Conditions:
- A contract will be emailed prior to delivery. This contract has to be read, signed and returned prior to delivery.
- The customer is responsible for the return arrangements and payment to the courier. Tracking must be provided.
- Serious damage, non return or loss of this device or its parts will automatically result in the complete purchase and payment in full of current marked sales price of the parts missing, damaged or not returned. The credit card provided for payment of this invoice can be used in the event of non payment.
- The person who signs and hires the recovery pump system is responsible for loss or damage and is liable to pay these costs without delay
- The safety information below and on the contract must be read before use.
Important Safety Information:
- Read all instructions before using the recoverypump system for the first time.
- This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
- If you are, or may be pregnant, consult with your physician before use.
- Do not use this device over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- Do not use if you have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain.
- Consult your physician prior to use.
Want to purchase your very own recovery pump system ?
Rugby Players Ireland is the representative body for professional and international rugby players in Ireland.